Commercial Insurance.

Own your own business? Whether it’s just you, working from home, dozens of employees with multiple locations, or something in between, we have the right commercial insurance policy for your operation. And each commercial insurance policy can be as unique as the business it insures. Purchasing the right policy is vital to the success and security of every business. It can provide coverage for the advice you give to your clients, as well as your business tools, inventory and commercial buildings.

HWC Insurance can provide sound insurance advice by tailoring an insurance policy to suit your needs and the needs of your business. When our experienced insurance brokers put together the right insurance package for you, you can concentrate on running your business.

Check out our pages below for more insurance information about a variety of commercial insurance options.

Choose Your Industry


Personalized coverage for your tools, projects and liability based on your needs. Read More


Customized farm packages to cover your operation, equipment, crops, and buildings. Read More


Coverage for non-owned vehicles in your care, custody and control as well as your licenced mechanics Read More


Coverage for your property damage, bodily injury, tenant’s legal liability, Non-owned automobile and medical payments. Packages with and without aggregate limits. Read More


Coverage to manufacturers for a variety of products including perishable products as well as equipment breakdown and Actual Loss Sustained coverage. Read More

Retail / Office

Coverage for your business for office equipment, crime, employee dishonesty, liability and stock. Read More

Insurance You Recognize

On a Main Street Near You


75 Talbot Street East
View on Map

Meet Your Local Team