Riding a motorcycle provides a certain amount of freedom. There is something about being out on a winding country road, enjoying the scenery that cannot be experienced any other way.
The coverages on your motorcycle insurance policy deserve just as much attention as the shine your motorcycle gets. Let the experienced insurance brokers at HWC Insurance recommend the right policy for you. There is a lot riding on your insurance.
Important details about motorcycle insurance.
Completing the graduated licensing process, with rider’s training, can help to reduce your insurance premiums.
Always wear the proper riding gear and check the weather forecast before heading out.
This is where the text for your Feature Box should go. It's best to keep it short and sweet.
What does your coverage come with?
A Motorcycle policy includes the same standard coverages as your regular auto insurance policy such as;
- Third Party Liability – covers damage caused to other people and property and also payments for medical care
- Accident Benefits – covers benefits like medical rehab, income replacement, and funeral expenses.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage – includes hit and run drivers and people that do not have sufficient insurance coverage for your claims. Your insurance company will pay the difference, so you will not have to suffer.
- Direct Compensation Property Damage – pays for your vehicle repairs if you are not, or only partially at fault, for an accident. Your DCPD will pay that portion.
- Comprehensive – will pay for theft, fire, glass breakage, and vandalism. It also will cover instances like tree limbs falling on the vehicle.(Optional)
- Collision – pays for your vehicle repairs should you be at fault.(Optional)
If you haven’t already purchased increased Optional Accident Benefit coverages on another policy, please consider purchasing the appropriate increases on your motorcycle policy.