Should your vehicle be rated for commercial use?
Not Just Big Trucks
Any type of vehicle can qualify for commercial insurance policy. Commercial Insurance is not limited to transport trucks.
Tools & Equipment
Did you know your business tools and equipment are not insured under your vehicle insurance policy?
Earning additional income through ride sharing usually means commercial insurance is required? HWC Insurance can offer a policy for you.
Were you aware that using your vehicle to travel to and from clients’ locations could require a commercial policy?
Commercial Vehicle Policy Coverage
A Commercial Vehicle policy includes the same standard coverages as your regular auto insurance policy such as;
- Third Party Liability – covers damage caused to other people and property and also payments for medical care
- Accident Benefits – covers benefits like medical rehab, income replacement, and funeral expenses.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage – includes hit and run drivers and people that do not have sufficient insurance coverage for your claims. Your insurance company will pay the difference, so you will not have to suffer.
- Direct Compensation Property Damage – pays for your vehicle repairs if you are not, or only partially at fault, for an accident. Your DCPD will pay that portion.
- Comprehensive – will pay for theft, fire, glass breakage, and vandalism. It also will cover instances like tree limbs falling on the vehicle.(Optional)
- Collision – pays for your vehicle repairs should you be at fault.(Optional)
A commercial vehicle insurance policy is also rated for your specific business use.