Classic Car Insurance.
There is something about a classic car or antique car or truck that stirs the imagination and memory. These fabulous classic vehicles are a representative of days gone by and a perfectly restored older car is not only a work of art, it is a labour of love.
Is your car a classic?
We offer Hagerty Insurance, he global leader in classic car and antique car insurance. Policies from Hagerty Insurance offer great policies that fit you preferences. Hagerty Insurance does not require an appraisal.
We can insure your vehicle throughout the restoration process, from teardown to completion.
Classic Car and Antique Car Insurance policies offer competitive prices and annual terms. After a long winter, there’s no need to remember to add coverage before that first drive of the season.
What does your coverage come with?
A Classic Car policy includes the same standard coverages as your regular auto insurance policy such as;
- Third Party Liability – covers damage caused to other people and property and also payments for medical care
- Accident Benefits – covers benefits like medical rehab, income replacement, and funeral expenses.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage – includes hit and run drivers and people that do not have sufficient insurance coverage for your claims. Your insurance company will pay the difference, so you will not have to suffer.
- Direct Compensation Property Damage – pays for your vehicle repairs if you are not, or only partially at fault, for an accident. Your DCPD will pay that portion.
- Comprehensive – will pay for theft, fire, glass breakage, and vandalism. It also will cover instances like tree limbs falling on the vehicle.(Optional)
- Collision – pays for your vehicle repairs should you be at fault.(Optional)
And while we’re sure you’ve had your classic appraised, it’s not always necessary to get an insurance policy in place.