Is your car a classic?
We offer Hagerty Insurance, the global leader in classic car and antique car insurance. Policies from Hagerty Insurance offer many extras and do not require an appraisal.
We can insure modern collectables and exotics too. Some policies offer coverage for newer vehicles that are rare and collectable.
Classic Car and Antique Car Insurance policies offer competitive prices and annual terms. After a long winter, there’s no need to remember to add coverage before that first drive of the season.
We can insure your vehicle throughout the restoration process, from teardown to completion.
Classic Car Policy Coverage
A Classic Car policy includes the same standard coverages as your regular auto insurance policy such as;
- Third Party Liability – covers damage caused to other people and property and also payments for medical care
- Accident Benefits – covers benefits like medical rehab, income replacement, and funeral expenses.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage – includes hit and run drivers and people that do not have sufficient insurance coverage for your claims. Your insurance company will pay the difference, so you will not have to suffer.
- Direct Compensation Property Damage – pays for your vehicle repairs if you are not, or only partially at fault, for an accident. Your DCPD will pay that portion.
- Comprehensive – will pay for theft, fire, glass breakage, and vandalism. It also will cover instances like tree limbs falling on the vehicle.
- Collision – pays for your vehicle repairs should you be at fault.
And while we’re sure you’ve had your classic appraised, it’s not always necessary to get an insurance policy in place.