Car or Truck
Extra Considerations for your Car or Truck Insurance?
Optional Accident Benefits
Recent changes to the Ontario auto insurance policy reduced some standard coverages. Please contact your broker to discuss these changes and the optional coverages available.
Premiums are based on very specific data. Every year licensed, each kilometre in your daily commute could make a difference.
Don't Pay Extra
At HWC Insurance there are no hidden costs or additional service fees. Our services are covered in the premiums you pay the insurance company.
Insurance companies offer convenient options to pay your insurance premiums from monthly instalments to major credit cards.
Car or Truck Insurance Coverage
The following are coverages commonly included on a car or truck insurance policy.
- Third Party Liability – covers damage caused to other people and property and also payments for medical care
- Accident Benefits – covers benefits like medical rehab, income replacement, and funeral expenses.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage – includes hit and run drivers and people that do not have sufficient insurance coverage for your claims. Your insurance company will pay the difference, so you will not have to suffer.
- Direct Compensation Property Damage – pays for your vehicle repairs if you are not, or only partially at fault, for an accident. Your DCPD will pay that portion.
- Comprehensive – will pay for theft, fire, glass breakage, and vandalism. It also will cover instances like tree limbs falling on the vehicle.(Optional)
- Collision – pays for your vehicle repairs should you be at fault.(Optional)
Many insurance companies also offer options coverages for rental vehicle or to protect your good driving record in the event of an at fault accident or minor conviction.